PLEASE NOTE: We are currently open for reservation only! Learn more about our reopening here
Open year-round, seven days a week, the tasting room at Wölffer Estate is both a center of activity and place of tranquility. Guests are warmly welcomed into a rustic-modern space perched on a rise overlooking the lush vineyards and gently rolling Hamptons landscape.
Guests must make a reservation to enjoy a seated experience to learn about and sip on our award-winning wines and a wonderful selection of small bites and charcuterie platters. We are able to accommodate reservations for up to 8 people and limiting our total capacity to ensure tables are 6ft apart. We are unable to break up parties larger than 8 into multiple tables at the Estate. In lieu of tours and tastings, we offer private virtual tastings with our wine experts, to book please email Sue Calden firstname.lastname@example.org or call 631-537-5106 and dial 4.
- We are only offering outdoor seating and all reservations will be weather permitting.
- All guests must wear a mask or face covered while on premise, except when seated at your table.
- Children ages 18 or under are welcome to join and considered a member of your reservation.
- Outside food is not permitted at any of our locations. We offer a wonderful selection of small plates and cheese and charcuterie boards featuring local, seasonal products.
- To-go wines are available at our Drive Thru at the Estate, 139 Sagg Road, Sagaponack, NY
- We are delighted when guests choose to celebrate an occasion with us. However, we do not allow bachelor or bachelorette parties. To be respectful to our other guests, we kindly request that any celebratory birthday or anniversary décor or accessories be left behind.
- Pets are not allowed at the winery. We can only accommodate service animals recognized by the ADA.
- Buses, limos, and large vans are not permitted in the parking lots at any of our locations
Book your Wolffer Estate Vineyard - Tasting Room reservation
The Tasting Room is sometimes closed due to weddings or private events. When the Tasting Room is closed, please join us at The Wine Stand around the corner on Montauk Highway, or at Wölffer Kitchen Amagansett.
Interested in hosting a private event at Wölffer or private virtual tasting? Click here
For any questions about your visit, please email email@example.com