TASTING ROOM OPEN DAILY
Sun-Thurs: 11:00am - 6:00pm
Fri & Sat: 11:00am - 8:00pm
The Tasting Room will be closed for private events on:
Saturday, September 10
Saturday, September 17
Saturday, September 24
139 Sagg Road, Sagaponack, NY 11962
BOOK YOUR RESERVATION
To properly accommodate each tasting experience, we can only allow group reservations for parties of 8 or less. Wölffer Estate Vineyard accepts reservations 2 weeks in advance.
Open year-round, seven days a week, the tasting room at Wölffer Estate is both a center of activity and place of tranquility. Guests are warmly welcomed into a rustic-modern space perched on a rise overlooking the lush vineyards and gently rolling Hamptons landscape. We offer reservations to enjoy a seated experience to learn about and sip on our award-winning wines and a wonderful selection of small bites and charcuterie platters.
Before your visit, please note:
- Walk-ins are welcome, however reservations are highly recommended. We accept reservations 2 weeks in advance.
- Children ages 18 or under are welcome to join and considered a member of your reservation.
- Outside food is not permitted at any of our locations.
- To-go wines are available at our Boutique located at 139 Sagg Road, Sagaponack, NY
- We are delighted when guests choose to celebrate an occasion with us. However, we do not allow disruptive bachelor or bachelorette parties. To be respectful to our other guests, we kindly request that any celebratory birthday or anniversary décor or accessories be left behind.
- Pets are not allowed at the winery. We can only accommodate service animals recognized by the ADA.
- Buses, limos, and large vans are not permitted in the parking lots at any of our locations
The Tasting Room is sometimes closed due to weddings or private events. When the Tasting Room is closed, please join us at The Wine Stand around the corner on Montauk Highway, or at Wölffer Kitchen Amagansett.
Interested in hosting a private event at Wölffer or private virtual tasting? Click here