WINERY OPEN DAILY
Sun-Thur: 11:00am - 6:00pm
Fri-Sat: 11:00am - 8:00pm
Fri-Sun: 12:00pm - 6:00pm
Open year-round, seven days a week, the tasting room at Wölffer Estate is both a center of activity and place of tranquility. Guests are warmly welcomed into a rustic-modern space perched on a rise overlooking the lush vineyards and gently rolling Hamptons landscape.
We offer reservations to enjoy a seated experience to learn about and sip on our award-winning wines and a wonderful selection of small bites and charcuterie platters. Seating includes inside our Tasting Room and Terrace seating. We are currently accommodating reservations for up to 6 people and limiting our total capacity to ensure tables are 6ft apart. All guests entering the winery will undergo a body temperature check. We are also required by law to have guests order a sufficient amount of food for the table to accompany any wine or alcoholic beverage order.
Enjoy our pristine 55 acres of estate vines with our private vineyard experiences. The Taste of Winter Experience includes a curated unique wine tasting paired with seasonal small bites. Experiences are offered for up to 6 guests and are weather dependent.
Before your visit, please note:
- We welcome walk-ins 7 days a week. Reservations are highly recommended. Although we have allotted additional seating for walk ins, that space is very limited.
- All guests must wear a mask or face covering while on premise, except when seated at your table.
- Children ages 18 or under are welcome to join and considered a member of your reservation.
- Outside food is not permitted at any of our locations. We offer a wonderful selection of small plates and cheese and charcuterie boards featuring local, seasonal products. All guests are required by law to order a sufficient amount of food for the table to accompany any wine or alcoholic beverage order.
- To-go wines are available at our Drive Thru at the Estate, 139 Sagg Road, Sagaponack, NY
- We are delighted when guests choose to celebrate an occasion with us. However, we do not allow bachelor or bachelorette parties. To be respectful to our other guests, we kindly request that any celebratory birthday or anniversary décor or accessories be left behind.
- Pets are not allowed at the winery. We can only accommodate service animals recognized by the ADA.
- Buses, limos, and large vans are not permitted in the parking lots at any of our locations
Book your Wolffer Estate Vineyard Reservation
The Tasting Room is sometimes closed due to weddings or private events. When the Tasting Room is closed, please join us at The Wine Stand around the corner on Montauk Highway, or at Wölffer Kitchen Amagansett.
Interested in hosting a private event at Wölffer or private virtual tasting? Click here
For any questions about your visit, please email email@example.com