TASTING ROOM OPEN DAILY
Sun-Thur: 11:00am - 6:00pm
Fri-Sat: 11:00am - 8:00pm
TASTING ROOM DRIVE-THRU
Fri-Sun: 12:00pm - 6:00pm
139 Sagg Road, Sagaponack, NY 11962
BOOK YOUR RESERVATION
To properly accommodate each tasting experience, we can only allow group reservations for parties of 8 or less.
Open year-round, seven days a week, the tasting room at Wölffer Estate is both a center of activity and place of tranquility. Guests are warmly welcomed into a rustic-modern space perched on a rise overlooking the lush vineyards and gently rolling Hamptons landscape. We offer reservations to enjoy a seated experience to learn about and sip on our award-winning wines and a wonderful selection of small bites and charcuterie platters.
Before your visit, please note:
- Walk-ins are welcome, however reservations are highly recommended.
- All unvaccinated guests must wear a mask or face covering while on premise, except when seated at your table.
- Children ages 18 or under are welcome to join and considered a member of your reservation.
- Outside food is not permitted at any of our locations.
- To-go wines are available at our Drive Thru and Boutique at the Estate, 139 Sagg Road, Sagaponack, NY
- We are delighted when guests choose to celebrate an occasion with us. However, we do not allow disruptive bachelor or bachelorette parties. To be respectful to our other guests, we kindly request that any celebratory birthday or anniversary décor or accessories be left behind.
- Pets are not allowed at the winery. We can only accommodate service animals recognized by the ADA.
- Buses, limos, and large vans are not permitted in the parking lots at any of our locations
The Tasting Room is sometimes closed due to weddings or private events. When the Tasting Room is closed, please join us at The Wine Stand around the corner on Montauk Highway, or at Wölffer Kitchen Amagansett.
Interested in hosting a private event at Wölffer or private virtual tasting? Click here
UPCOMING TASTING ROOM CLOSURES
The Tasting Room will be closed on the following days due to private events. The Wine Stand will remain open during these days.
- 8/4 early closing, 8/10, 9/10, 9/18, 9/24, 9/25, 10/2, 10/3, 10/8, 10/16, 10/23